Welcome to Prism‘s Documentation!¶
Prism is a technology for building platform-agnostic workload analysis tools. Tools are built once and are able to run across multiple architectures and environments. Prism targets complex analyses that are latency-tolerant, in contrast to real-time analyses.
Prism aims to improve three main components of designing new analysis tools for research: 1) modularity, 2) design flexibility, and 3) productivity.
- Getting Started
- Events Documentation
- Backend Documentation
- Frontend Documentation
- Flexible application analysis
- Use multiple frontends for capturing software workloads like Valgrind and DynamoRIO
- Use custom C++14 libraries for analyzing event streams
- Platform-independent events
- Straight-forward and extensible format, simplifying analysis
Source Code: https://github.com/vandal/prism
Issue Tracker: https://github.com/vandal/prism/issues